What is a mastering ?
It is the art, craft, science and alchemy of assembling, cleaning and optimising songs into a cohesive ensemble.
I use high-resolution professionnal analog/digital tools. There’s definitely no magic recipe. Every project is unique. There are many ways to do a good mastering.
What am I able to do for you ?
- Transfer, bit/sample rate conversion
- Noise reduction
- Dynamic compression
- Track ordering
- Spacing (pause between tracks)
- Fades in/out, crossfades
- Levels (volume adjustment)
- Removing clicks
- Remove, add, mix, or rearrange
- Adding effects
- Working on specicific and appropriate “touch” (depends of music style, concept and identity of the project)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND OVERCOMPRESSED MATERIAL. (IN THAT CASE, A RE-MIXING CAN BE NECESSARY.)